Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.

[Audio Description] Add "AD" icon to the right of the "CC" icon in Video Description

I noticed this when playing with the Audio Description feature:

Where videos that have Closed Captioning (CC), the icon for CC appears when you browse for your videos. This appears to be visible for any role.

When I add Audio Description to a video (via Edit) and then Apply it. I do not see an AD icon appear to the right of the CC icon once I leave the video. Please refer to the image, here:

8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Yes!!! I'm doing a training for faculty this week where we want to demo this, and having an icon would huge or us training and for general users.