Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Integration between Panopto, Moodle and Zoom

I want to ask you about the integration between Panopto, Moodle and Zoom. I want to know if LTI Panopto and LTI Pro Zoom can do automatic mapping between meeting and Panopto folder. In the future, will this association be possible through the Panopto API?

Best Answer

• KathrynKathryn Administrator
    Answer ✓

Thank you for the clarification - sorry for any confusion on my part. Unfortunately, we do not have an automated way to map meetings scheduled through the Zoom API at this time. We are considering adding it in the future.

Answers

Hi Luis,

This is currently available. You can read more about setting this up here.

• Thanks for you answer, i read this setting, but my question is can i automate the mapping between meeting ID and panopto folder? In this configuration, the mapping is manual.

@Luis Machuca Yes, Zoom meeting recordings can automatically be mapped to the Panopto course folder when using Moodle. You would need to set this up using the steps listed in this article: https://support.panopto.com/s/article/How-to-Configure-Folder-Mapping-using-Zoom-LTI-Pro

Once this is setup, you will not need to use the manual mapping option. Meetings scheduled using Zoom LTI in Moodle will automatically go to the associated Panopto course folder.

• Ok, this process is correct when i create scheduled meeting using Zoom LTI in Moodle, but i create this meeting with API Zoom, in this case how do i map this meeting with the panopto folders. Another question i can import the meetings created previously with this API Zoom.