Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Ink not appearing

I am having a problem when I use the Panopto windows application. Whenever I record a PowerPoint presentation and I draw on the presentation, such as underline something, the drawing is appearing on the screen and I can save it to the presentation but it does not appear in the recording. I've tried quite a few things to resolve this and have looked online for similar problems but have been unable to fix it.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could assist me with this issue.

Answers

• Are you using the screen recording option or just the capture powerpoint?

If only the latter, you are only capturing an image of the slide content instead of a video of your presentation.

I always recommend capturing both the screen you are presenting on and the powerpoint to ensure that everything is accurately captured.

-Michael