Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 5.7 Service Update (Date: 2018-07-25)
Service Update 2018-07-25
- Fixed an issue with the share page where autocomplete for users and groups performed slowly.
- Fixed an issue with EU cloud infrastructure where ipv6 DNS lookups failed
- Fixed an issue with the Desire2Learn integration where admin role mappings were not applied when admins signed in to Panopto directly
- Fixed an issue with the Canvas integration where content-item embedding, when used by students, applied the wrong permissions
- Fixed an issue with the Canvas integration where embedded videos were displayed with an incorrect aspect ratio
- Fixed an issue with the Canvas integration when hierarchy mirroring is enabled where folders created by LTI click-through were not placed in the correct location
- Fixed an issue with media uploads where "No primary media" was displayed instead of the processing status for uploaded streams
- Fixed an issue with media uploads where processing was slower than expected
- Fixed an issue with Powerpoint uploads in the editor where the slides would occasionally fail to process
- Fixed an issue with the session info modal where, when the browser language was set to German an error would be displayed
- Added support for 'head' and 'tail' cuts on clips within the editor
- Fixed an issue with the embedded session list where site-wide alert messages were not displayed