Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto for Windows Update (7.1.0) (Date: 2019-11-22)
Panopto for Windows update 2019-11-22 (7.1.0)
- Updated the sign-in process for Panopto for Windows to use the browser to sign in. This change also fixes an issue with signing in using external authentication providers that do not support the Internet Explorer browser.
- Panopto for Windows now remembers the recording name when deleting and re-recording.
- Panopto for Windows will now use the PowerPoint filename when uploading to Panopto instead of a system generated name.
- Fixed an issue where the screen capture resolution was incorrectly reduced in quality in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where hitting the F10 key did not stop a recording
- Fixed an issue where the application crashed during recording in a rare situation.
- Fixed an issue where the application popped up to the foreground during a recording in rare situations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Panopto for Windows to not work on some Surface devices.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the application from starting up correctly in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that prevented screen capture on specific versions of Windows.
- Fixed an issue where uploads intermittently failed in a rare case.
- Fixed an issue where MP4 format videos sometimes ran into an error during playback.
- Fixed an issue where admin presets were not honored when the recorder was launched from the WebUI.