Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto for Mac Update (7.1.0) (Date: 2019-10-14)
Panopto for Mac update 2019-10-14 (7.1.0)
- Added the support for macOS 10.15.
- Removes support for macOS 10.12
- Changed the hotkey to stop recording to Cmd+Opt+S. Other two mappings are unchanged; Cmd+Opt+S for start and Cmd+Opt+P for pause/resume.
- Fixed an issue where some special characters in the title caused a failure in video session creation.
- Fixed an issue where no error message was shown on unsupported Mac versions when Panopto for Mac was launched from a browser.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to choose the same device for multiple secondary streams, which caused a failure of video processing.