Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto for Windows update (Date: 2019-08-23)
Panopto for Windows update 2019-08-23
This is Panopto for Windows version 7
- Added a new setting to control whether volume alerts are shown.
- Added a new setting to control whether high CPU usage alerts are shown.
- Fixed an issue where the app crashed when stopping a recording with screen capture.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when switching tabs in Panopto for Windows with screen capture enabled.
- Fixed a rare issue where screen capture failed to continue capturing while swapping display modes.
- Improved the tooltip for Pause recording button, to clarify that streams are still captured while paused but the paused part is automatically marked as cut.
- Fixed an issue where recording presets are ignored if the recorder is opened from the Panopto website.
- Fixed an issue where controls are cut-off in Panopto for Windows for certain screen resolutions.