Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Looking for help

Hello,

I have a few panopto recordings that were remote scheduled for classes that are ongoing that supposed just stop at 2 minutes and 14 seconds. This has happened a few times over the course of the semester, and I've checked event viewer and at times nothing has popped up, but the recording starts fine, but just ends up stopping at exactly 2 minutes and 14 secs.

Answers

• Options
    Evelin PfeifferEvelin Pfeiffer Panopto Employee

Dear Pramit,

we can investigate for you, however, only an authorised point of contact at your institution can create a ticket with us.

Please also supply the according video links and the name of the remote recorder.

The help email address can be found under the question mark on the top right hand side after your a logged into your Panopto VCMS.

Best

Evelin

• Options

Hello Evelin,

I'm Gary Banks. University of Virginia School Law CTO. Dale Nesbitt was our point of contact with Panopto Dale resigned and Pramit is our point of contact now.

How can I designate Pramit as the UVA law school panopto point of contact?

Many thanks.

Gary

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Gary Banks,

We have updated the account to designate @Pramit Patel as the point of contact. To expedite this matter and make things easier, I will open a Support ticket on Pramit's behalf. Pramit, please keep an eye out for correspondence from our team.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait