Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Upload API Inquiry (php)

edited September 25 in API

Hello,

I have a few questions and would appreciate your guidance based on the attached code.

There are no specific errors when uploading files through Panopto, but I would like the Panopto team to review the source code and provide feedback.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f83qOMhPGop19W0l4mVzsvZNRz4CYd4W/view

When the filepanopto1.php runs, it first generates a token and then redirects you to the file upload page.
( I will share more detailed information in a support ticket. )

After the file is uploaded, it appears in the list on the Panopto site, but shows "no content."

If you allow me to submit a support ticket, I can provide more detailed information and further inquiries through the ticket.

Regards,

Answers

• Kevin BaumKevin Baum Panopto Employee

Hi Jacob,

Usually, if the session is showing no content, that indicates that either the media failed to be uploaded to the Panopto site, or that the session state was not updated to Upload Completed after all media files were uploaded. Did you see any other errors, either in uploading the data or with marking the session as completed?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Kevin