Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

''We haven't heard from you a while'' error

I'm trying to use panopto via blackboard but everytime i tried i see ''we haven't heard from you a while and closed your account''. I checked cookies, i tried to enter bb from another search engine but it didn't work. Also, i can use panopto in another computer or in my phone without any problem. I contacted to my school's it department but they could't come up with a solid solutions. I don't have no idea abot solutions anymore. Please helppp!!!!!

Answers

• Options

Hi Büşra,

This would be an issue for our Support team to look at; however, it seems like your IT department has been in contact with our Support team regarding this issue and resolved it. If you are still having this issue, please let me know so I can help connect you with the appropriate team.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Thanks for attention but the problem is still going on. IT suggested to redownload chrome but it didn't work as i said before. So, can you direct another team for it?

Thanks a lot,

Büşra

• Options

Hi Büşra,

I'm sorry to hear this - I will submit a Support ticket on your behalf and make your local Panopto administrator aware of the fact you are still experiencing this issue. Please keep an eye out for correspondence regarding this matter.

Best wishes,

Cait