Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

What changes require a student to retake an embedded quiz in Panopto?

This support article (How to Add a Quiz to a Video) mentions the following regarding editing a quiz:

2.2.a. If you attempt to edit a quiz that someone has already completed, you will receive a warning message that they may need to retake the quiz. Select the Continue button to proceed with editing (Fig. 13).

However, I can't find what changes will actually force a student to retake a quiz. Is there a list of the types of quiz changes that will require a retake?

Use case: If one answer choice has a typo in a quiz with multiple multiple-choice questions, will a student who already took the quiz have to retake the whole quiz?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks for the quick reply, Kathryn. I'll mark this as "answered", though I think it would be very helpful to make an update to the online documentation that lists these changes.

• KathrynKathryn Administrator

We'll update the doc to include this info!