Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

why can't I add clips

edited November 2020 in General Q&A

Hello - I am new to Panopto and struggling.

I am sure it's an easy question

I can't seem to add clips to most videos - the add a clip option is greyed out. Why would that be? Sometimes all options are greyed out. Thank you very much!

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    edited November 2020

Hi @anna dolling,

I checked with some of my colleagues on our Support team and they'd like to investigate this issue further. To expedite this matter and make things easier for you, I'll submit a Support ticket on your behalf and make your local Panopto administrator aware. If you could send me a link to a video where this issue is happening, that would be helpful to include in the Support ticket. Please keep an eye out for correspondence from the Support team regarding this matter.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait