Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Is it possible to set a default playback speed when embedding a video

When embedding a video, we can set properties such as size and the starting position. Is it also possible to set the default playback speed? I'm asking because I have a bunch of videos that I would like viewers to play at a faster speed and it would be nice if I can set the playback speed myself when I embed those videos in my course website.

If it is not currently possible, can Panopto provide this feature in a future version?

Answers

• Hi @Damith Rajapakse,

This is not a feature we currently offer, so I would encourage you to submit it as a New Feature Request! This way, other users can upvote the idea or add to it :-)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help.

Best wishes,

Cait