Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Audio issue

edited April 2020 in Integrations

We have had issues with recording from multiple users in the past week. The audio levels rise and drop frequently during playback. The issue appears to be with the recording. the levels fluctuate consistently by 20 DB, and this can happen mid sentence, so not silence stripping.

Its unlikely to be hardware as both users that have experienced this are ok using Skype - so most likely an issue with windows audio driver/audio enhancements or Panopto recording software. Has anyone else experienced issues like the one I'm describing?

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Jeff,

This sounds like it would be an issue for Panopto's Support team. If you'd like, I'm happy to submit a ticket on your behalf regarding this matter. Please let me know either way - I am happy to help.

Best wishes,

Cait