Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Using Panopto and the Oral History Metadata Synchronizer (OHMS)

This is my first forum posting! I am excited to join the Panopto community!

I just wanted to start a conversation out here in the "Panoptoverse" related to using Panopto with the platform know as "OHMS" the Oral History Metadata Synchronizer. Our Library at Muhlenberg College is currently using it to aggregate metadata and content across many platforms. We have been running into some problems when we attempt to use Panopto embed codes on this platform. Is there anyone in this forum that is trying the same things? Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the embed codes work on this platform? I appreciate any thoughts or feedback

Thanks you

-Sean

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Sean Miller,

I apologize for a delay in response - I ran this post by some colleagues and they suggested I connect you with our Support team, so we can investigate why these codes are not working for you on the OHMS platform. To make things easier and to expedite this matter, I will submit a Support ticket on your behalf. Please keep an eye out for correspondence regarding this.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait