Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Zoom records are in the wrong folder

Hello to everyone,

We are using Zoom Panopto integration within Blackboard. Our Zoom lecture recordings can be saved in the wrong folder. For example, when our teachers schedule a meeting with LTI connection in the 5A classroom, their recording can go to the Panopto recording folder of different classes.

We need help.

Thank you for your support.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Husna,

Have you checked to make sure your folder mapping with Zoom is correct? This article may help: How to Configure Folder Mapping using Zoom LTI Pro for LMS. If the Zoom meetings are still ending up in the wrong folder despite correct mapping, please let me know and we can connect you with our Support team for further assistance.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Hi Cait,

Thank you for the information you provided. When I check our settings, I do not encounter any problems, I also examined the resource you shared.

The problem I am talking about does not occur for every teacher or every lesson, I cannot solve it with guides. We would appreciate it if the support team could help us.

I am sharing a new screenshot below. Course recordings for 5B and 5E classes are saved in folder 5A.

Best,

Husna

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Husna Kayafoglu,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm happy to submit a Support ticket on your behalf and let your local Panopto administrator know about this. Please comment below, or send a private message with, the name of the organization you are using Panopto through so that I may arrange this Support ticket.

Best wishes,

Cait