Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Cant sign into Panopto Recorder

I'm currently unable to sign into Panopto Recorder ( Display invalid user name and password) but I can sign into my University Panopto link . I have done everything such as changing my password , trying in different of laptop ( macbook and window PC ) .

Appreciate it if anyone can assist in this issue.

Thanks

Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @chuan cheng ang,

This sounds like an issue for our Support team to investigate. I'm happy to submit a Support ticket and reach out to your local Panopto administrator on your behalf; however, I will need to know which organization your Panopto account is associated with, first. Please let me know by commenting on this thread or by directly messaging me.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Hi Cait
    Thank you for your assistance
    https://gre.cloud.panopto.eu/
    Appreciate it if could you expedite this matter as I need to submit my school assessment by 4 June .
    Thanks
  • KathrynKathryn Administrator

@chuan cheng ang One workaround that you can try while the Support Team looks into why you can't login to the recorder directly, is to login to the university Panopto link and then click on the Create button at the top of the video library and then click Panopto for Windows/Mac. From here, you should be able to launch the recorder and be already logged in.