Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Tags

Kevin HartmanKevin Hartman Whiz Kid
edited September 2021 in General Q&A

I have an instructor who has been using adding tags for all her videos, and now suddenly the button to add/edit tags no longer appears in the Settings for any of her videos. I know there is a 10 tag per video limit, but she's looking to add some to videos that have no tags yet.

Is there a folder or user setting someplace that could have been accidentally turned off, and if so where would that be? Looking at our admin settings, it appears she should have access to add tags.

Thank You

Kevin Hartman

University at Buffalo

Answers

• Options

Hi Kevin,

This sounds like something our Support team should investigate. To expedite this matter, and make things easier for you, I will submit a support ticket on your behalf. Please keep an eye out for correspondence from our team on this matter.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

We have just had the first case of this problem too. I submitted a ticket with support.