Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.

Hi there! (I apologize if this is in the wrong category.)

I've embedded Panopto videos into my interactive pdf which I created using Adobe Indesign. When previewing within Adobe (using EPUB interactivity preview), the Panopto video shows up with no issue (I was prompted to log in via Okta within the preview window).

But when I published my interactive pdf online, the embeded Panopto video gets blocked and I see the following error message "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue."

Troubleshooting steps I've tried:

• Loaded over incognito and other browers - still seeing the same error.
  • Confirmed that the video is loading over https and disabled browser block - still seeing the same error.

Would love any advice about this issue. Thank you!

Answers

• Options

What are the permissions on the video set to?

Can you try it with the video permissions set to "Public (unlisted) Anyone who has the link"?

• Options

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your reply. The video permissions has already been set to "Public (unlisted) Anyone who has the link" :(

• Options

Hi @Pamela Soh,

This sounds like an issue our Support team should investigate. To expedite this matter and make things easier for you, I will submit a ticket on your behalf as well as make your local Panopto administrator aware.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Hi Cait,

Thanks for submitting a ticket for me!