Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Enabling outcomes v1 on basic LTI launches

We're still fighting a custom integration. This is the last part.

Derek confirmed that outcomes v1 is supported. The LTI test tool is telling us our outcomes api is operating correcty, but no quiz scores are transferred from a basic LTI launch (from the landing page).

Is this automatic or does outcomes need to be enabled in the session for a Basic LTI launch?

The outcomes endpoint and sourceid is being transferred with the LTI request correctly.

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @ALVIN BRADFORD,

This would be something our Support team should work with you on. To expedite this matter and make things easier for you, I can submit a Support ticket on your behalf. Since I need a little more information prior to submitting a ticket, I have sent you a private message to discuss.

Best wishes,

Cait