Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Is there a way to list all accounts with an admin role in an installation?

Best Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi Peter,

I asked my colleague about this and he filmed a quick video walkthrough for you on how to identify users with an Admin role for your Panopto site, which I've embedded below.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask. We're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Jaime BermudezJaime Bermudez Whiz Kid
    Answer ✓

While the role sort functionality has remained broken, I've submitted support cases to get a CSV of our users. We have 10s of thousands so I would hate to tax the Panopto database by asking the page to list that many users at once. Given that Panopto can list at least 10K users though, I would hope they'd add a CSV download to the Users page itself so we can segment users by email, last login, etc. on our own.