Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Configure folder mapping using Zoom LTI Pro for Moodle

Hi, I have problems with the automatic folder mapping.

I read https://support.panopto.com/s/article/How-to-Configure-Folder-Mapping-using-Zoom-LTI-Pro and I did the configuation but the folder doesn't associate with the meeting id (user's config).

I'm trying create a meeting with Zoom LTI Pro in Moodle with a creator user and the course is pre-provisioned in Panopto with the Panopto block.

When the user create a meeting, is this part 'Map Recurring Meeting Recordings to Folders for Users' automatic?

I did the following:

1- Panopto's Zoom integration:

2- Set up the Panopto block in Moodle and Panopto configuration:

3- Configure LTI Pro on Zoom Marketplace.

4- Configure the Zoom scheduling tracking field:

5- Configure Zoom LTI Pro on LMS.

Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Victoria,

I would like to connect you either with your local Panopto administrator or Panopto Support for assistance. In order to do this, I will need to know which organization you are using Panopto and Moodle with - are you able to private message me with this information?

Thank you,

Cait