Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.

draggable quiz location

As far as I can tell -- right now once a quiz is placed at a certain time point, it cannot be moved, it can only be deleted, that is quite sub-optimal.

3 votes

Tracking · Last Updated

Comments

• Amen. I had to create a new quiz at the right point, then copy and paste all the questions and answers to the new one, then delete the old one. Seems like you should be able to simply edit the time at which the quiz should appear.

• Dave HannanDave Hannan Administrator

@Tristan Ursell - Great feature request! I did want to make sure that you and @Charles Barbour were aware that it is possible to change the position of a quiz right now. See below:

• SHUT. UP.

That can't possibly have been there and I just missed it. Can it?

• Dave HannanDave Hannan Administrator

I believe it's always been there. It's definitely not super intuitive though so I still love the feature request idea to make them easier to move.

• We also need a way for the quizzes to make it not appear in the contents or at least, not a clickable link - so students don't jump to the first quiz and skip first minutes of the video. I know subsequent quizzes can use the setting to not skip.

• We need to be able to not have the quiz appear in the Table of Contents.... students just skip over video to quizzes.