Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Quiz Results No Longer Show Names

Since the update yesterday, I can no longer see who answered each quiz. It just says User 1, User 2, etc. I manually enter their scores into Sakai and need to be able to see who is who. Have not had an issue with this in the almost 3 years I have been using Panopto. Please help!

Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Danielle,

This is definitely something our Support team should investigate. I went to submit a ticket on your behalf, but see that your organization already has a Support ticket open regarding this. I've added you to the ticket, and included your post so that our Support team and your local Panopto administrator are both made aware.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to let me know - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Thank you! I am in contact with my local admin. Hopefully they can resolve this.

• Jeffrey RiesJeffrey Ries Crackerjack

We have verified this issue is occurring on our system as well. Do we need to open a Support Case also?

Hi @Jeffrey Ries,

Thank you for letting me know. To expedite this matter and make things easier for you, I will open a Support ticket on your behalf.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• edited June 2022

Hi @Caitlin McCabe, I'm also having this issue. Can you please open a support ticket on my behalf? Thank you.

Hi All,

I spoke with our head of Support regarding this matter. I've confirmed that this is an issue our Support and Development teams are aware of and investigating. While we work on correcting this issue, we recommend that users who need assistance accessing quiz grades contact their local Panopto administrator or Panopto Support.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait