Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Did anybody had issues after Learn SaaS 3900.48.0 was retracted?

We discovered that automatically set option for Panopto Video embed was not there anymore. And our Sys Admin had to go back and enable all of it - in Add Content menu in Build Item mashups and such.

Best Answer

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Mariya Pachman,

I hope you are doing well. I went to open a Support ticket on your behalf regarding this; however, it looks like you've already spoken with our Support team. I believe your question here was for the greater Panopto community and whether or not they experienced the same issue - but if I'm mistaken and you still need assistance, please let me know and I'll open a new Support ticket on your behalf.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait