Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Quizzes

Hello. We are a recent adopter of Panopto, and I am using embedded quizzes in videos I have made. Some of the student scores get registered in the gradebook, but many do not, and I was wondering what this was? They are all accessing the video + quiz from the same place, and the assignment is set up correctly. It is working for some of the students re. the connection to the gradebook reporting, but not others. I have to go into Settings for the video, access the quiz results, and then copy them over manually from there to the gradebook. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Keith Gumery

Temple University

Answers

• Options

Hi @Keith David Gumery,

This sounds like something our Support team should investigate. To expedite this matter, and make things easier for you, I will submit a Support ticket on your behalf and make your local Panopto administrator aware. Please keep an eye out for correspondence from our team.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Thank you!