Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Will there be a Panopto North America Conference in 2023?

It budget time for 2022-23. Institutions are creating their budgets for next year. @Caitlin McCabe , can you kindly share if the Panopto North America Conference will return in 2023. I hope so. I miss the conference! Those of us at institutions need to plan a year ahead. Much thanks.

Answers

• Options

Hi @Elba Rios,

At this time, there are no plans for a 2023 Panopto North America Conference. If this should change, which we don't anticipate it will, we will make our customers aware and provide ample notice. I have shared your enthusiasm for this event with my colleagues, so that it can be considered moving forward if we consider hosting a conference in 2024.

If you have any additional questions about this, please feel free to ask or to check-in with your CSA - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Thank you @Caitlin McCabe ! Advance notice (prior year) is appreciate for future conferences.

• Options

Hello @Caitlin McCabe! It's October again, 2023, and I have the same question. Are there plans for a 2024 Panopto User Conference?

• Options

Hello @Elizabeth Fellendorf ,

We're thrilled to learn how much our customers cherished the Panopto North America Conference in the past and how eager they are to see it make a comeback.

While there's no 2024 Panopto North America Conference on the horizon at the moment, we are considering hosting smaller user meetups across the country. If and when we decide to organize these, rest assured that we'll keep you in the loop - we love meeting everyone in person!

Our vision is to eventually bring back the conference, and when that day comes, we will provide ample notice so that you and your teams can plan accordingly. Just like last year, I've shared the enthusiasm expressed in this thread with my colleagues as your feedback is always important to us!

Thank you,

Cait

• Options
    Ben LuceroBen Lucero Crackerjack

I learned so much at the conference in 2019 and would love to attend another North American conference in 2024.