Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Full screen button for embeds no longer showing up in Firefox browsers

Hello

We are a Blackboard school who just moved to Ultra Base navigation, and over the weekend we noticed that Panopto videos embedded in a BB course were no longer displaying the full screen button when using Firefox. The button was still available in Chrome. The courses we noticed this in were all still in original view. Instructors are piloting ultra base courses in the fall, it’s just the navigation we have now.

Is there something else in Blackboard we need to do, or is this a Firefox issue? I can submit a ticket if needed.

Thank You,

Kevin Hartman, University at Buffalo

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Kevin,

To confirm, this would be a ticket for our Support team. I went to submit a ticket on your behalf, but I noticed that you submitted one yesterday about this issue.

Let us know if you need anything else, we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait