Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.

A "My Recordings" button

edited August 2020 in Feature Requests

A button which pulls together all of the recordings made by the user and shows them alongside the name of the folder in which they are located. This would improve experience for end users and support staff.

This would prevent lots of confusion when users have not made a note of where their recordings are going and/or forgot to change the folder before recording.

It would help users to locate their own recordings reducing the need for additional support.

If this option was also available through the "users" tab it would help system administrators to find recordings by a particular user - the only way for support staff to do this currently is to use the search box and search for the username.

7 votes

On Hold · Last Updated

Comments

• This is a good request. Maybe under Everything, have a select for My recordings or other videos that i have access too. Separating both will help the users realize what is actually theirs and what is shared by someone else.

• Ben LuceroBen Lucero Crackerjack

Love this idea! As Carlos suggests, a filter from Everything seems like an easy approach.

• This is a great idea.