Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 5.8 Service Update (Date: 2018-11-12)
Service update 2018-11-12
- Made site settings for Network Access Rules visible. It is off by default. but Admins can turn it on
- Recycle Bin and Erasure functionality is enabled for all admin users
- Fixed an issue in the viewer where playback of some sessions in Safari experienced frequent delays
- Fixed an issue in the viewer where seeking with the keyboard didn't work as expected after seeking using the mouse
- Fixed an issue where stopping a secondary stream in a webcast sometimes caused the stream to loop in the viewer and freeze the primary stream