Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto for Mac update (Date: 2019-06-28)
Panopto for Mac update 2019-06-28
This is Panopto for Mac version 7.0.0.
- Users will be able to capture computer audio on a Mac as part of their recording (beta).
- Updated alert to correctly display in cases where reconnecting a monitor during a PowerPoint presentation capture leads to silent recording failure.
- Fixed an issue where recording may not start when a certain camera is used as the secondary video.
- Fixed an issue where uploads with session names greater 255 characters failed.
- Fixed an issue where audio level meter showed lower level than actual recording level.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Panopto server failed to encode a video recorded by Panopto for Mac.