Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

How To Add A Tag To A Question

It seems I can only choose from the popular tags and not add one of my own when entering a question.

When I do try to enter my tags, entering comma erases the text entered so far. The text remains when I use semicolon as a separator but it vanishes when I click Save.

How can I add new tags to my question?

Answers

• Hi Waqar,

At this time, users cannot add custom tags and are only able to use the tags provided. If there's a specific tag you feel is missing, please feel free to let me know here, or via direct message.

Best wishes,

Cait

• I made a post about wanting to view the number of comments on each of my videos in Folder Dashboard. Some tags that I tried to add were, "comments", "dashboard", but was unable to do so. Eventually, I submitted the post without tags.