Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Upload Recording Failed

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Panopto and have made a recording for 38 minutes that now the platform says 'upload failed; . The largest file in the folder is listed as the PANRV type.

If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    edited October 2020

Hi K,

This would definitely be an issue for our Support team to look at; if you would like me to submit a Support ticket on your behalf, and let your local Panopto administrator know you are experiencing this issue, please let me know which organization your Panopto account is associated with - either by commenting on this thread or sending me a direct message.

Alternatively, you could also connect with your local Panopto administrator (likely your organization's IT department) directly for assistance.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Hello - I am having the same issue with MT4. How do I find my local administrator?

• The problem is that platform could not cope with a large file that has been significantly edited, as I clearly pointed out.

The claim is that there will be a fix in the next update.

• Hi @Audrey Jones ,

Your local administrator is likely someone within your organization's IT department; however, I am more than happy to submit a Support ticket on your behalf to make things easier for you.

If you'd like me to submit a ticket for you, please let me know which organization you use Panopto through, either by commenting on this thread or sending me a direct message. I will also make your local Panopto admin aware of this matter.

Best wishes,

Cait