Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

User Licenses in License Plan Usage

When I go to the view "License Plan Usage", I have noticed that our User Licenses is decreasing. What is this number? The only people allowed in our site are internal folks. So, once they log in, they are assigned an account. If they have an account, I assume they are using a license. Also, we have not deleted any accounts. So, I can't figure out how this number is getting smaller. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

Also, I checked and we have 330 users... but our User Licenses is at 85.

• Options

Hi David,

To confirm what Michael said, "User Licenses" represents the number of active users on your plan. Active users are those who have recorded or viewed a video in the last six months. If you have more questions about the License Plan Usage chart, we provide explanations in our Learn About the License Plan document.

I hope this is helpful! Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best wishes,

Cait