Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Can't select usb microphone

I have a user on a windows 10, he can't select the usb microphone in the panopto program, he can only selct internal microphone, or none.

We have tried, restart, uninstalla panopt and install.

The microhpnoe works on other programs on the computer, we have tried to stop all other programs.

Any advice in how to solve the problem would be great.

Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Per,

This seems like it would be an issue for Panopto's Support team. Since it looks like you're a POC for your university, and I don't see any open tickets, I'm going to go ahead and submit one on your behalf. Keep an eye out for correspondence from our Support team regarding this matter.

Best wishes,

Cait

• for future reference, We have had this issue and the troubleshooter identified that it was disabled and enabled it, thus solving the issue