Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

LTI integration sandboxes for tool providers

edited January 2021 in Integrations

Hello All:

I work for a company that produces a software platform for courses. One of the features we have is to allow instructors to add their own content to our courses. Some of our clients use Panopto for video and they have requested a feature that allows them to embed Panopto video on our application. We have implemented LTI integrations and since Panopto supports LTI, it would be fairly easy for us to allow embedding Panopto content in our courses.

I have found your documentations but how can I get access to a test account or sandbox so that I can develop and test LTI integrations for my product?

Tagged:

Answers

• Options

Hi Hari,

I've sent you a private message to discuss this. If you have any additional questions, please include them there.

Best wishes,

Cait

This discussion has been closed.