Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.

Add Parent Folder to Location column in Everything view.

As an admin this would be really helpful…

On the Everything page, there's a long list of recordings that come in through Zoom and for all of them, Location field at the far right is just "Meeting Recordings" although each one is in a different person's Personal Folder. So it would be good if that field also listed the parent folder too so it might for example say "unified\jsmith\Meeting Recordings" which is, in my case,  ParentFolder\CurrentFolder

5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• At least a tooltip on Mouseover
  • Oh, I really like the hover text: "...unified\espey | Meeting Recordings"

In some locations, the text will get lengthy, but this would be a good addition to the platform.

• Jeremy SmithJeremy Smith Crackerjack

I forgot to specify I am looking at it in 'List View' so there's a ton of space between the left side recording title and the right-side "Location" column - perfect for adding in the parent folder title