Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.
Options

Add images to quiz questions

I'd like to be able to put an image in my quiz question. Currently, I can make a slide that shows the image(s), and then insert the corresponding question as a quiz right after it, but that is a very clunky solution and really only works for fairly simple images.

Thanks,

David

31 votes

Tracking · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Dave HannanDave Hannan Administrator

Hi @David Howard - Good feedback! Related, I wanted to share that we now integrate with H5P and I believe they have this option. Thanks. -Dave

https://support.panopto.com/s/article/How-to-Use-the-H5P-Integration

• Options
    David HowardDavid Howard Crackerjack

Hey Dave,

Yep, we're using the H5P integration. But we definitely have people who would prefer not to have to use another tool...

Thanks,

David

• Options

Yes, this would be a useful feature to have if one wanted to do a quiz on a specific part of the video / wanted to use a previous slide as a prompt.

• Options

Yes. This and formulas as well. If YuJa, Echo 360, and others can do it, Panopto can do it.

• Options

We have got a lot of request about equations. So that the teacher can put in equations as a question and the students can answer with an equation.

• Options

YEs, that is a good idea. Especially in some disciplines, questions tend to be derived from visual representations.