Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

How do I join a webinar that I had registered for?

I am looking forward to joining a webinar but I do not have a link to click on to join. How do I join or where do I go?

Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Sainiana,

Which webinar did you register for? Please feel free to message me privately for assistance regarding this.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Bula Cait. The webinar had been emailed to our team from our supervisor and this was the subject:

Panopto Training Webinar - Get up to speed in less than an hour

To my knowledge it was supposed to be 5.00am this morning 30/06/21 (Fiji time)

I am so looking forward to this webinar.

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Sainiana,

We apologize, this webinar is already underway and ending soon. I spoke with a member of the Training team, and they said you can email [email protected] for a recording of this webinar, which they are happy to provide.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Oh I missed out, I have been trying from 4.30am but was not able to. Thank you so much for answering my question. I am grateful, I will definitely email them for a recording of the webinar. Hoping that I will be able to join other webinars in the future.

Vinaka