Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

How do I join a webinar that I had registered for?

I am looking forward to joining a webinar but I do not have a link to click on to join. How do I join or where do I go?

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Sainiana,

Which webinar did you register for? Please feel free to message me privately for assistance regarding this.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Bula Cait. The webinar had been emailed to our team from our supervisor and this was the subject:

Panopto Training Webinar - Get up to speed in less than an hour

To my knowledge it was supposed to be 5.00am this morning 30/06/21 (Fiji time)

I am so looking forward to this webinar.

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Sainiana,

We apologize, this webinar is already underway and ending soon. I spoke with a member of the Training team, and they said you can email [email protected] for a recording of this webinar, which they are happy to provide.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Oh I missed out, I have been trying from 4.30am but was not able to. Thank you so much for answering my question. I am grateful, I will definitely email them for a recording of the webinar. Hoping that I will be able to join other webinars in the future.

Vinaka