Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

LTI Custom integration

edited October 2021 in Integrations

I started this topic in the API section, but now I need some information on integration.

We created a custom LTI integration for our sandbox and wondering is there a log or feedback mechanism to debug requests sent to the server?

I didn't see anything in the admin pages. Our requests are just returning the 500 error page.

Also, is Outcomes v1 supported?

Thx

Tagged:

Answers

• Options

Piggy backing on this.

Is there anyway to determine why the LTI request didn't execute? Are there logs on the sandbox?

• Options

Hi Alvin,

This seems like an issue our Support team should investigate. To expedite this matter and make things easier for you, I can create a Support ticket on your behalf. Please feel free to message me, or reply to this thread with, the name of your organization so that I may file a Support ticket for you.

Thank you,

Cait

• Options

Sent you a message. Thank you.

• Options

Hello!

I have the same problem, when i call LTI.aspx on my domain. How did you solve it?

Thanks!

Stefan