Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.

Customize Copyright Notice

We would love to be able customize our copyright notice that plays before each session. I'm thinking this could be done in 3 ways:

1. A Text editor where the admin can select different fonts, sizes, colors (both font and BG), layout, etc...
  2. Ability to upload a graphic as the copyright notice. This can be customized by the admin with all of the pertinent information and simply uploaded as the "copyright image".
  3. Ability to have a "copyright" video play before each session (when enabled). I realize that this can technically be done now but splicing in a video to over 5000 sessions is quite time consuming.
12 votes

Tracking · Last Updated

Comments

• Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Does nobody else use this feature?

• I think you can just enter HTML+CSS

• Jeff MaherJeff Maher Crackerjack

Nope. It's just text.

• It does take HTML, we've had HTML in it before.

• Jeff MaherJeff Maher Crackerjack

They must have changed it because ll it did was display the text with all of the HTML tags included. I think something changed with the last update because now it doesn't even acknowledge the blank lines that I inserted. It's just one lump of a paragraph.

@Panopto Support , can you shed some light on this?

• agreed. would love to see this feature. the copyright notice is ugly at the moment. we'd also like to display both copyright notice AND a disclaimer about the captions not being 99% accurate so we need need some formatting...