Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

My institution moved to Panapto but not my all of my videos

My college has moved to Panapto from Knomia. We were informed that all of our current videos in Knomia would migrate to Panapto. I only see about a third of my video lectures, including those for an entire course! I could use some help.

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @Marjorie Hardgrave,

This sounds like something Panopto Support should investigate. To expedite this matter, and make things easier for you, I'll submit a Support ticket on your behalf and notify your local Panopto administrator. Please keep an eye out for correspondence from our team regarding this.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• Cait,

I provided a list of missing files to the Panopto administrator at my institution. Still not seeing them.

Thanks,

• Hi @Marjorie Hardgrave,

Thank you for following up. I took a look the ticket regarding this, and it looks like your Panopto administrator is still working on this with our Support team to resolve this issue.

Best wishes,

Cait