Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Panopto HIPPA / FERPA Compliance

Elba RiosElba Rios Whiz Kid
edited February 2021 in Product Questions

I cannot find information about Panopto HIPPA / FERPA Compliance. Please add information in the Panopto website. Thank you!

Comments

• Options

Hi Elba,

I'm going to have your Customer Success Advocate reach out about this - please keep an eye out for correspondence from them.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Thank you @Cait McCabe, I have been in touch with my Success Advocate. He's been very helpful. I added this topic here because I thought it would be of interest and beneficial to the Panopto community. Thank you.

• Options

I think best practice in FERPA compliant video usage for education would be a useful topic for all of us in higher ed.

• Options

Back to your original question, @Elba Rios, did you ever receive or did you find any HIPAA/FERPA compliance statements that were publicly available? I have asked the Panopto point of contact at my institution to reach out to our CSA and get information.